WINDOWS AND DOORS
Quality-built and energy-saving to fit your exact requirements.
Top 5 reasons for installing new energy efficient windows and doors:
- Your home will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- New windows and doors are maintenance free inside and out (no more cracked peeling paint).
- Your home becomes more secure and quieter.
- Mold and mildew no longer pose health problems.
- New windows and doors are a great investment to the resale value of your home. Looking 100% better inside and out.
Between the value of your home increasing and the energy savings… new windows doors are virtually FREE for you to enjoy now.
Elegant style and expertly constructed, Hubbard Exteriors Inc. will supply you with the look you desire on the budget you require. Backed by decades of skill, installation and customer service expertise.
Weather its vinyl or wood or a combination of both, double or triple pane, our replacement windows combine strength, durability and beauty.
You benefit by instantly increasing Energy Efficiency, Noise reduction, and the overall improvement to the look of your home.
We specialize in a multitude of options from, casements, awnings, picture, sliders, bays, bows, basement and custom shapes and sizes.
- All of our windows are CSA certified.
- Energy star approved.
- Fitted with low E glass and argon gas.
- Double or Triple glazed Insulated glass.
- Spray foam insulated.
- Installed by a Window Wise Installer.
Exceeding the results you expect, from start to finish Hubbard will leave you confident your new windows are supplied and installed by the professionals.
With a time honored reputation in Calgary and surrounding area.
Because you want it done right the first time !
Hubbard uses only the highest performing products on the market today largely from Gentek. You can visit their website by clicking here.
Steel, fiberglass, double, garden, and sliding patio. We also have a wide range of decorative doors:
- Steel doors are durable, provide excellent insulating and are maintenance free with a high level of Security.
- Fiberglass doors are dent resistant, provide excellent insulating and are lower maintenance.
- Double doors with no centre mullion allow for the opportunity to combine interior and Exterior living areas.
- Garden doors provide the appearance of a double door from the outside but only one door opens while the other door acts as venting.
- Sliding patio doors provide the added benefit of a rolling screen and no swinging panel taking up valuable living space inside your home.
When you contact us, a qualified representative will provide detailed information about our product options, promotions, work schedules, prices, and answers to your questions.
- Written or electronic quotes for all projects.
- On-site consultation with one of our exterior renovation specialists prior to any commitment.
- A Workmanship Guarantee.
- All of our warranties (product, installation, etc.) are provided in writing!
101 24 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0J8 (403) 270-0616